Which roller bottles should I make for everyday kid stuff?
- Balance: Use in the morning for emotional stability – the tantrum tamer (works for mommy meltdowns too!) and before homework.
- On Guard: Morning or evening on their feet – protection from whatever comes their way today.
- InTune: Up the Spine and at the brain stem (or feet if they’re fussy about smells) for improved focus and attention
- Lavender & Orange: Ready for a relaxing foot rub as you tuck them in
- Owie Spray: 10 drops each of Melaleuca, Frankincense, & Lavender in a 2 oz spray bottle with fractionated coconut oil. Mark it for first aid or Mom’s Kisses, or Super Man blend so you are ready for the inevitable bumps, scrapes, and bruises. (Great diaper spray too!)
- Hair Spray: 20 drops of TERRA shield, 10 drops of Melaleuca, 10 drops of Peppermint with water in a 2 oz bottle. Spray and comb through daily before school to discourage head lice. Putting long hair in braids or ponytails helps too. Lice spreads by contact. And NO Sharing hairbrushes with friends!